Raiders AZ Football
2021 Spring Registration/Practice information
We are still looking for kids to fill up all our tackle football divisions for this upcoming Spring season.
We have also added 7 on 7 divisions for older groups this season as well.
Our organization will be following all Covid – 19 regulations and protocols per phase. Practices will have staggering times with some starting at 530pm and others at 7pm.
This is pandemic is a fluid situation, if any changes occur we will make sure to post asap.
**Those that are interested, if you haven’t already done so please email me your contact information to RBESTATES@COX.NET that way I can add you to our contact list for future emails.
Feel free to SHARE this post with ALL family and friends.
Division practice start days & times are all below: everyone must wear masks
12th/11th/10th grade : 7 on 7’s- Start time 6pm 02-24-21 -Wednesday nights only- at Field #5 – wear shirt, shorts, and cleats
8th/9th grade: 7 on 7’s Start time 6pm 02-24-21 -Wednesday nights only- at Field #5 – wear shirt, shorts, and cleats
12U Unlimited – Start time 7pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- at Field #1 – wear Full pads
11U Unlimited – Start time 7pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- Field #1 – wear Full pads
10U Unlimited – Start time 7pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- at Field #1 – wear Full pads
8U Unlimited – Start at 530pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- Field #1- wear Helmets, shoulder pads, shorts, and cleats
7U Unlimited – Start at 530pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- Field #1- wear Full pads
6U Unlimited (8man) – Start at 530pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- Field #1- Full pads
All ages as of July 31st 2020
Cheer: Any age up to 8th grade: Start at 6pm 02-23-21- Tues and Thurs nights- Field #1
Location: Friendship Park- for all practice days
Address: 12325 W McDowell Rd, Avondale AZ 85323
*1st game will be 03-13-21 for 11 man & 8 man teams- We start same date
Important notes that will be mandatory until we can get the ok from the City of Avondale for next phase:
- Only one person to a player allowed on sidelines for camp/practices- Need to be wearing a mask and abide by social distancing guides- all others cannot be on our field. -NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All players need to bring their own water/water bottle- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Everyone at our practice has to wear a mask at all times- NO EXCEPTIONS
- Players that are not practicing need to wear masks- all others participating can have masks off.
- Once practice has ended players need to have masks on.
- I encourage everyone to have their own hand sanitizers if at all possible.
- All teams need to exit field once practice is done. We can’t have players hanging around watching the later teams practice.
- If you need to wait for another sibling to finish please do so off our field.
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook at: RAIDERS AZ
Thank you so much,
Facebook: Raiders AZ